Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hard chrome alloy, SS304, SS316L, CD4Mcu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredging Pump with Excavators, Heavy Duty Agitator Submersible Slurry Pumps, Dredge Pumps, Sand Pumps, Agitator Pumps and Sludge Pumps in the Industry, capable of handling sand, gravel, solids and all kinds of sludge in diverse applications related to the dredging, construction, oil and mining industry as well as marine, energy, and industrial sectors. Hydroman Dredging Pumps deliver massive solids production at very low operational costs. Hydroman offers the highest head submersible, heavy duty dredge pumps available on the market.
▪ High performance in heavy duty conditions - Hydroman pumps ensure transportation up to 35% of dry mass (sand, gravel etc.) from total pump capacity.
▪ Oversized motors are designed for sludge and slurries with solid concentration up to 70% by weight and 1.6 Kg/dm3. The hydraulic drive version is also available to provide higher performance in especially harsh working conditions.
▪ Advanced mixing and excavating movement is created by HI-CR steel agitator cutter blades. The agitator lifts and sucks settled sediments of solids, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry into the pump. Additional electirc excavators can be connected directly to the pump for extra digging support in hard-packed sand and clay.
▪ Low operating costs. Lower speed (rotations) ensures lower wear and long life of components.
▪ Abrasion resistance, long service life and reliability guaranteed by the rugged and heavy construction. Extra strong wear parts produced in the GS 500 castings or chrome steel alloys are resistant to highly abrasive particles and provide longer life between spare parts replacements.
Hydroman Pump Additional Options:
▪ CutPro™ Electric Excavators or ExPro™ Hydraulic Excavators - Excavators are designed to drill, break and grind very compact materials. They may complete the dredging action of the hydroman pumps in specific cases. Hydroman offers side or inline mounted excavators as well as electrically or hydraulically driven ones.
▪ Agitator - Used in conjunction with hydroman pumps where soil is found to be sticky due to higher percentage of clay and Submersible Dredge Pumps to increase the concentration of sand in the slurry.
▪ Cutter-Knife - working between the impeller and the strainer to cut the organic material. Together with the agitator the cutter-knife improve pump performances in the most difficult dredging projects.
▪ Jet Ring Systems - High pressure jet rings can provide extra cutting and suspending capability, notably for the applications where you have compact materials to pump. Hydorman manufactures custom made jet rings and install them on your submersible pump, ready for connection to high pressure pump. Hydroman also provides the high pressure pump in a complete installation.
▪ Electric Cables - Electric cables conform to International norms and perfectly compatible with our different models of pumps are available from stock. The connection of the cable on the pump you order is free of charge. Perfect water-tightness and electric security is guarantied.
▪ Control Panels - Help you to get an easy control on the good working of your pump. We manufacture a complete range of control panels, equipped with different starting systems, adapted to the specific requirements of our pumps. Adequate calibration optimally protects the pump motor.
▪ Electric and Hydraulic Power Packs - Independent power generation is often required to drive hydroman pumps on job sites as in construction, mining or dredging industry. Hydroman approved reliable electric generators but have also developed specific hydraulic power generators for our hydraulically driven pumps. They can be delivered with sound proof canopy and remote control on request.