Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hard chrome alloy, SS304, SS316L, CD4Mcu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ High Abrasion Resistant Submersible Slurry Pumps are used for industrial dredging, high viscosity material, sludge, and other high solids pump applications.The shape of this impeller in combination with the large free solid passage ensures clog-free operation. Hydroman submersible pump combines the characteristics of a positive displacement pump with a centrifugal pump. This makes these submersible pumps highly suitable for pumping numerous media ranging from clean water and sewage to viscous fluids with large particles and even stiff fibres.
Hydroman Standard Motor Features:
▪ Thermal Overload Sensor - Protects the motor by shutting down if internal temperature exceeds safe operating conditions.
▪ Motor Moisture Float Switch - Alerts the operator if moisture is detected inside the motor housing.
▪ Double Mechanical Seals -Safely operate in oil chamber away from pumped slurry (Lower SIC vs SIC - Upper C vs SIC).
▪ Cast Iron Construction and F-Class Insulation
▪ Designed to handle up to 70% solids per volume
Hydroman Standard Wet End Features:
▪ Enclosed High-Chrome Iron Impeller - Longer lasting, higher efficiency pumping.
▪ Replaceable Front and Back High-Chrome Iron Wear Liners - Avoid costly casing replacement due to excessive wear.
▪ Integral High-Chrome Iron Elbow
▪ Stainless Steel Stand, Inlet Screen, and Hardware
▪ 65HRC for all High-Chrome Iron Components
Hydroman Pump Additional Options:
▪ Stainless Steel Spray Ring - For pumping heavy solids where additional agitation is required.
▪ Pump Pontoons - Custom floating pump systems available to tackle any requirements.
▪ Agitator - Used in conjunction with hydroman pumps where soil is found to be sticky due to higher percentage of clay and Submersible Dredge Pumps to increase the concentration of sand in the slurry.
▪ CutPro™ Cutters - Be able to increase solid production by increasing the concentration of the slurries and permit to complete the dredging activities even in the most difficult situations.
▪ cutter-knife - working between the impeller and the strainer to cut the organic material. Together with the agitator the cutter-knife improve pump performances in the most difficult dredging projects.
▪ Electric control units - By using gradual start-up (Soft Start) un and frequency inverter in the control of pump electric engines, it is possible to ensure highest functionality of pump's drive start, stop and protection. This allows to run the pump at lower consumption of electric energy and extend lifecycle of the total pumping system. These functions are especially important when running the pump from power generator to preserves system electronics.
▪ Electric or hydraulic power pack - suitably sized for the pumps and cutters, can also be designed to drive hoist, winches and auxiliary equipment.