Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Sand pump is one kind of the electric driven submersible pump for dewatering application in deeper working condition, especially in many kinds of open pits. The electrical motor and mechanical pump is designed and manufactured on the same axis to work for heavy duty sand or slurry suction and transportation. The bottom of the submersible sand pump body is equipped with a stirring impeller, which can stir the sediment to form a turbulent flow and achieve high concentration transportation. The submersible sand pump is directly submerged into the water, eliminating the need to infuse water, the operation is relatively simple. The TSQ submersible sand pump mainly extracts liquids containing solid particles such as sand and cinder, it is mainly used for the removal and transportation of mud liquids in metallurgical, mining and thermal power plants. The submersible sand pump is precisely cast with high quality and high wear resistant alloy material. It is widely used in the pond cleaning, sediment extraction in tanks, and dredging in the middle and lower reaches of the Yellow River and open pit dewatering applications.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪Hydroman Submersible Sand Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible sand pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible sand pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated sand.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Sand Pumps Applications:
|OFFSHORE APPLICATIONS||CIVIL CONSTRUCTION/SPECIALTY DREDGING APPLICATIONS|
|Decommissioning||Well Site Excavation||Dock Dredging||Pipeline|
|Platform Removal/Installation||Pipeline & Jet Trenching||Slip Maintenance||Marsh Restoration|
|Marine Salvage/Heavy Lift||Jack-Up Leg Excavation||Oilfield Location||Mitigation|
|Internal Pile Excavation||Cofferdam Excavation||Water Intake Structure||Environmental Remediation|
|ROV/Diver Assisted Excavation Equipment||Marine Construction||Channel Maintenance||Beach Restoration|
|P&A Excavation||Wetland Restoration||Cofferdam||Geotubes|
Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited
+86 311 8722 1317
No. 266, Tianshan St, High-tech Zone, Shijiazhuang City 050000, China.
Copyright © Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited All Rights Reserved | Sitemap