Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman® Stainless Steel Submersible Dredge Pump with WePanel® Control Cabinet is designed for pumping corrosive slurries, sands, caly, mud, sludge, stone, gravels, rocks, bentonite etc. TSQ submersible dredge pumps can be equipped with closed impellers or open impellers are robustly constructed using carefully selected materials and unique contour components which offers excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
The revolutionary design combination of submersible dredge pump including integral excavator in one compact & robust unit offer the following benefits:
▪ Maximises compacted material pumping capability
▪ High concentration of solids pumping up to 80%
▪ Higher excavating torque with reduced absorb power including operating costs
▪ Highly cost effective method of converting stationary material into a pumpable state to transfer compacted material such as gravel, clay, mud, sludge and slurry, sand.
The heavy duty submersible dredge pump is designed specifically to transfer solids that have settled out of fluid suspension including:
▪ Inbuilt agitator at bottom of dredge pump creates high agitation and excavation motion, drawing the concentrated material continuously at high concentrations eliminating clogging strainer including dredge pump.
▪ Inbuilt strainer at bottom of pump provides a protective screen surrounding the dredge pump intake, preventing ingress of oversized material which is ejected away by agitator, preventing pump clogging.
▪ Heavy duty materials of construction ensures reliable pumping of high concentration of material with high chrome used in the wear parts such as impeller, pump casing, front wear liner, back wear liner including agitators.
Applications of Hydroman Submersible Dredge Pumps
Submersible dredge pumps are used in a variety of applications including:
Industry: Pumping industrial waste, extraction of slag, forge scale, cal-cines, sludge, setting sludge, petroleum and tar residues, Thermal Power plants – Ash pits, Construction and public works, Inert wash sludge, Marble dust, All types of effluent with solids in suspension, Sewage, De-watering etc.
Dredging, Sand & Gravel: Sand extraction and transport, Sand and gravel mining, Dredging harbors and marinas, Port maintenance, Dredging of canals and harbors, Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons, Dam dredging, Beach reclamation, Heavy soils etc.
Mining: Mining and tailings reclamation, Clean-up of setting tanks, Extraction of coal, minerals and sand etc.
Offshore: Underwater work, Ecological recovery, Clean-up of locks, Emptying of caissons and bulkheads, Barge transfer etc.