Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Dredge Pump is a kind of dredge pump which puts the submersible electric motor and mechanical pump on the same axis. The bottom of the submersible dredge pump body is equipped with a agitator, which can stir the deposited sand, slurry, sludge to form a turbulent flow and achieve high concentration transportation. The operator don’t need to inject water into submersible dredge pump, because it can submerged into the water, the operation is relatively simple. TSQ Submersible dredge pump mainly extracts liquids containing solid particles such as sand, cinder and tailing, and is mainly used for removing and transporting mud liquids in metallurgical, mining and thermal power plants. Submersible sediment pump is precisely cast with alloy material so it has the features of high quality and high wear resistance.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪Hydroman Submersible Sand Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible dredge pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible dredge pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Dredge Pumps Applications:
Industry: Pumping industrial waste, extraction of slag, forge scale, cal-cines, sludge, setting sludge, petroleum and tar residues, Thermal Power plants: Ash pits, Construction and public works, Inert wash sludge, Marble dust, All types of effluent with solids in suspension, Sewage, De-watering etc
Dredging, Sand & Gravel: Sand extraction and transport, Sand and gravel mining, Dredging harbors and marinas, Port maintenance, Dredging of canals and harbors, Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons, Dam dredging, Beach reclamation, Heavy soils etc
Mining: Mining and tailings reclamation, Clean-up of setting tanks, Extraction of coal, minerals and sand etc.
Offshore: Underwater work, Ecological recovery, Clean-up of locks, Emptying of caissons and bulkheads, Barge transfer etc