Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Excavator Mounted Dredge Pumps are designed for handling slurries with a high content of abrasive solids. The pumps have been extremely successful for clients operating in specialized sectors who face severe conditions and difficult applications including dredging in the marine and energy sectors as well as in mining for minerals and other materials. Handling slurries with up to 70% solids content and specific gravity up to 1.7, with a capacity of up to 5300 gpm at 275 feet of head.
▪ The TQSY hydraulic dredge pump impeller and casing is made of high-chromium cast iron for dredging sand and gravel and have very good performance on wear resistance.
▪ The TQSY hydraulic dredge pump can be driven by the diesel engine or the excavator.
▪ The TQSY hydraulic dredge pump is a centrifugal impeller pump, including 2 side cutter or agitators which loosen the mud or sand matters for suction.
▪ The TQSY hydraulic dredge pump is hydraulically driven instead of electrically driven which has more applications in deep water area and used for dredging different matters.
▪ Besides the main impeller, the bottom of the The TQSY hydraulic dredge pump is additionally provided with a set of agitation impeller which can spray the deposited sludge into turbulent flow, and therefore the pump realizes high-concentration conveying under the condition of no auxiliary device.
▪ The unique seal device can effectively balance the pressure inside and outside the oil chamber, so as to protect the reliability of the mechanical seal to the maximum extent.
▪ The submersible motor adopts various protective measures such as overheat protection, water inlet detecting protection, and can operate safely for a long term in harsh working conditions.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Excavator Mounted Dredge Pumps Applications:
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas.
▪ Harbors, dock loading facilities, etc.
▪ Waste sludge handling
▪ Tank clean out
▪ Waste collection ponds
▪Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep)
▪ Sands mining
▪ Barge unloading
▪ Waste collection pit
▪ Ash sumps
▪ Dredging waste ponds
▪ Clean up sumps
▪ Gold tailings reclamation
▪ Settling and collection ponds
▪ Underground slimes collection ponds
▪ Conveyor tunnel sumps
▪ Coal tailings relocation
▪ Crusher sumps
▪ Grinding area sumps
▪ Flotation area sumps
▪ Truck wash sumps
▪ Mill scale pits
▪ Coke plant scale pit
▪ Blast furnace slag pit
▪ Water treatment sumps
▪ Clean out caissons in construction
▪ Transfer of bentonite slurry
▪ Overburden removal
▪ Reclaiming beaches
▪ River, lake and canal clean out