Max. particles: 40mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ 200TJQ Submersible Slurry Pumps are engineered specifically for the tough applications you deal with in mining/coal mining, hydraulic fracking, mineral processing, steel production, drilling mud, slurry transport, sand and gravel, lime slurry or fly ash. Look through our selection of sand, sludge and slurry pumps.
▪ Permissible heavy duty hard metal agitator submersible slurry pump.
▪ Designed and constructed for abrasive sand, slurries.
▪ High-chrome iron impeller, wear plate and agitator.
▪ High bearing pressure pump volute.
▪ Built-in agitator mixes settled solids with pump water to restore sump or basin volume.
▪ Specifications dependent on model and may change without notice.
Hydroman Submersible Slurry Pump Electric Control Units
By using gradual start-up (Soft Start) unit and frequency inverter in the control of pump electric engines, it is possible to ensure highest functionality of pump's drive start, stop and protection. This allows to run the pump at lower consumption of electric energy and extend lifecycle of the total pumping system. These functions are especially important when running the pump from power generator to preserves system electronics.
With automatic remote control it is possible to perform following actions:
▪ Step-by step start of electric engine while maintaining default indicators of electrical current.
▪ Control of different processes where pump accessories are involved, Control of important indicators by sensors (default/set oil level, oil consumption, pressure etc.); Automatic adjustment of default parameters
▪ Control of the equipment status when switching to different modes - to avoid emergency situations.