Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hard chrome alloy, SS304, SS316L, CD4Mcu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ TJQ Excavating Submersible Slurry Pump is a ideal for pumping sludge, slurry and heavily contaminated liquids. The wet end components are constructed with abrasive-resistant (HRC62-67 hardness), high-chromium alloy steel. Additionally, long, reliable pump life is bolstered by high efficiency 1800 RPM motors, class H motor insulation, double mechanical seals, a 410 stainless steel rotor and shaft sleeve, a cooling jacket and heavy-duty, 5-conductor cable. Hydroman submersible slurry pumps mainly used for coal and slurry transfer, sand and gravel dewatering, tank sludge clean-out, mill scale and ash transfer, barge clean-out and dewatering and pond reclamation. Cost-effective pumping over the lifetime of the application is made possible by selecting the right features for a given environment.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Slurry Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible slurry pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible Slurry pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Excavating Submersible Slurry Pump Applications:
▪ Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Thickener clean out / Barge unloading.
▪ Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Bark Collection pit / Clean up sumps.
▪ Gold tailings reclamation / Ball mill sumps / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Tailings back-fill system / Preparation plant collection sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Open pit slimes removal / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / Removal of material of material from thickeners / Truck wash sumps.
▪ Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / boast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean up sumps.
▪ Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge / Sands mining.
▪ Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects / Clean out caissons in construction / Transferof bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Silt from gravel washing.
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Clean out of contaminated sludge collection ponds / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out. De-silting water intakes / Emergency dump pond / Ash decant sumps / Fly ash collection sump / Ash and waste collection pit / Scrubber sludge transfer / Lime collection pit / Coal wash-down sumps.
▪ Coke conveyor spillage sumps / Crude oil tank clean out / Sludge transfer / Settling-collection pits / Tailings recovery / Coke fines collection pit / Relocation of sand filled drilling rigs / Drilling mud barge unloading.
▪ Pumping marble dust.