Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ 400TJQ Submersible Agitator Slurry Pumps serve a wide range of slurry transport applications, the 400TJQ submersible slurry pumps are designed for heavy duty, long wear life, low energy consumption, excellent performance, and easy maintenance. With patented Hyperchorme Tech and rugged construction, The abrasion and corrosion resistant submersible slurry pumps provide economical solutions for challenging slurry transportation.
▪ High productivity - 400TJQ Submersible Agitator Slurry Pumps are designed to pump fluids containing a high percentage of solids (maximum weight concentration of the ash can reach 45% and maximum weight concentration of the slag can reach 70%).
▪ Ultra-long service life - Wear parts of 400TJQ Submersible Agitator pump are all constructed with abrasion resistant materials - hard chromium alloy, so pumps have better stability & longer service life.
▪ Various protective - The motor adopts various protective such as overheat protection, water inlet detecting projection, and can be operated safely for a long term in challenging working conditions.
▪ Mechanical seal - Unique mechanical seal device can prevent the submesible electric motor from high pressure water and impurities, thus high suction efficiency can be ensured.
Hydroman™ Submersible Agitator Slurry Pumps Applications:
▪ Pumping tailing slurry for industrial and mining organizations.
▪ Sucking silt in sedimentation basin.
▪ Pumping silty sand or fine sand for seashore or port.
▪ Pumping powdery iron ore for foreign countries, etc.
▪ Deliver a solid particles of mud, larger pulp, coal slurry, sandstone.
▪ Sucking from all kinds of fly ash power plant, coal slime.