Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump with Agitators specifically designed for handling slurries with a high content of abrasive solids. The TJQ submersible slurry pumps have been extremely successful for clients operating in specialized sectors who face severe conditions and solve very difficult applications. The Hydroman pumps are positioned as submersible dredge pumps for marine and energy sectors as well a in mining for minerals and other materials. Handling slurries with up to 70% solids content and specific gravity up to 1.7, with a capacity of up to 5,300 gpm at 275 feet of head.
▪ Submersible electric motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Submersible slurry pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the submersible electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the slurry pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Submersible Slurry Pumps with Agitators Applications:
|▪ Harbour and marina dredging.|
▪ Channel and pond cleaning.
▪ Dam dredging.
▪ Land reclamation.
▪ Coastal protection.
▪ Geo-textiles filling.
▪ Sand and gravel.
|▪ Tailing ponds dredging.|
▪ Oils sands.
▪ Trench and pond cleaning.
▪ Gold and Silver mining.
▪ Bitumen pumping.
▪ Steel mills.
▪ Sewage plants.
▪ Bentonite Recycling.
▪ Civil emergencies.
▪ Industrial ponds dredging.
▪ Marble industry.
▪ Oil industry.
▪ High depth dredging.
▪ Sand extraction.
▪ Extra high depth
▪ dredging (>300m).