Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pump with Agitators is a complete pump and agitators package designed for uses in all types of submersible applications. The submersible dredge pump set has many advantages, including construction from high-quality specialized materials, state-of-the-art structure, wide flow channel, and high capacity for sewage/solids. It is suitable for delivery of liquid mediums containing sand, coal slurry, mine solids, and much more. It is widely used in mining, metallurgy, thermal power stations, etc. It is an ideal alternative for traditional slurry pumps that aren’t designed to perform under rigorous conditions.
▪ Large Impeller passages to reduce wear, allow maximum solids handling.
▪ Wider sealing areas eliminate need for wear rings.
▪ Progressive casting wall thickness for maximum service life.
▪ Dual moisture sensing probes to detect contamination and sound alarm.
▪ Pump bypass feature removes pump pressure from motor seal. Flinger/sleeve directs flow away from motor seal.
▪ Combination strainer and pump stand.
▪ Many other engineering features that make Hydroman submersible dredge pumps reliable performers.
▪ Sizes 1' to 16', capacities to 11,000 USGPM.
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pump with Agitators Applications:
▪ Mine Dewatering
▪ Mud Recovery
▪ Clarifier Sludge
▪ Coke Quench
▪ Mill Scale
▪ Boiler Blowdown
▪ Cleanup Sumps
▪ Lime Slurry
▪ Skimming Pit
▪ Coal Pile Runoff
▪ Thickener Drain
▪ Fly Ash Sump
▪ Bottom Ash Overflow
▪ Pond Water Return
▪ Block Liquor
▪ Mud Decanting
▪ Seawater/Sand Slurry
▪ Magnetite Recover
▪ Coal Fines Recovery
▪ Precipitator Slurry
▪ Chlorinated Thickener