Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Submersible Dredge pumps are one of the most robust equipment for moving sand, slurry, gravel materials. Dredging utilizes these high powered hydraulic dredge pumps to transfer solids and liquids through a pipeline over a set distance and often involves working in sensitive or harsh conditions. The hydroman hydraulic driven dredge pumps are heavy duty type, making them ideal for grinding through rocks, sludge, sand, slurry, and many other objects. Hydroman hydraulic dredge pumps mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. It is driven by the excavator hydraulic system or a separate hydraulic power pack. And the wear parts make in high-strength wear-resistant chrome alloy.
The mixing and excavating movement is created by the Hi-CR steel agitator cutter blades. The agitator lifts and sucks settled sediments and solids, creating a continuous uninterrupted flow of concentrated slurry into the dredge pump.
Long life and performance reliability are guaranteed by robust, heavy-duty construction. Lower operating RPM and High Chrome wear parts guarantees lower wear rates and prolonged component life.
Hydraulic dredge pump parts have been specially designed and shaped to provide outstanding performance, providing superb solids handling capabilities but with reduced wear (solid size up to 5 inches).
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Driven Submersible Dredge Pump Applications:
▪ Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Thickener clean out / Barge unloading.
▪ Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Bark Collection pit / Clean up sumps.
▪ Gold tailings reclamation / Ball mill sumps / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Tailings back-fill system / Preparation plant collection sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Open pit slimes removal / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / Removal of material of material from thickeners / Truck wash sumps.
▪ Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / boast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean up sumps.
▪ Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge / Sands mining.
▪ Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects / Clean out caissons in construction / Transfer of bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Silt from gravel washing.
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Clean out of contaminated sludge collection ponds / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out. De-silting water intakes / Emergency dump pond / Ash decant sumps / Fly ash collection sump / Ash and waste collection pit / Scrubber sludge transfer / Lime collection pit / Coal wash-down sumps.
▪ Coke conveyor spillage sumps / Crude oil tank clean out / Sludge transfer / Settling-collection pits / Tailings recovery / Coke fines collection pit / Relocation of sand filled drilling rigs / Drilling mud barge unloading.
▪ Pumping marble dust.