Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Max. particle: 120mm
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ TSQ Electric Submersible Slurry pump is a continuous flow type of pump that works submerged and is capable of handling abrasive slurries. It has an inlet at the suction of the pump that increases the speed of the slurry through the vanes of a rotating impeller, producing centrifugal force which sends the slurry through the casing to the discharge. The casing is a horn-shaped element that transfers speed into pressure. The Submersible Slurry pump performance is defined by the design of the casing and the impeller. The efficiency is related to the number and design of vanes in the impeller. Handling slurries, efficiencies are usually compromised by clearances and the need to build abrasion resistant heavy duty components, taking in consideration materials, thickness, etc. TSQ Submersible Slurry pump is electrically driven. The motor shaft carries the impeller.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪Hydroman Submersible Slurry Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible slurry pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible slurry pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
▪ Sand and Gravel Mining
One of the most popular methods of sand and gravel extraction is by dredging the river beds or the seabed. The sand is in great demand because it is used in concrete construction and for hydraulic fracturing (fracking) in oil or gas extraction. Our sand pumps are very successful in this application.
▪ Harbor Maintenance
Because of sea currents and sedimentation in upstream effluents, the sea bed of harbors & marinas are frequently raised, making difficult the access of boats and vessels. Our sand pumps are a convenient solution for harbor cleaning, along with our remote controlled mini-dredges and cable dredges.
▪ Beach Reclamation
Beach reclamation consist in restoring a beach adding sand to the areas of the beach affected by erosion. Our sand pumps have been extensively used in beach reclamation / beach nourishments projects. Hydroman™ electric submersible slurry pumps can be combined with Cutterheads or side cutters to increase the efficiency when the sand is too compact.
▪ Electric Submersible Slurry Pump for Filling Geotubes
Geotubes, which are made of Geotextiles, are long tubes of permeable fabric. Filled with sand or soil, they are used to prevent coastal erosion caused by the sea, marine storms and high waves, creating a wall near the location to be protected. They are also used for slope stabilization and dewatering applications in construction sites. Thanks to the high concentration of solids in the pumped mixture achieved when you use a Hydroman electric submersible slurry pump, the drainage process of the Geotube is faster. The variable rotation speed of the pump allows to easily adjust of the system production in order to guarantee best mixing with an eventual polymer and optimize fill up cycles.
Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited
+86 311 8722 1317
No. 266, Tianshan St, High-tech Zone, Shijiazhuang City 050000, China.
Copyright © Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited All Rights Reserved | Sitemap