Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Max. particle: 120mm
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Sand & Gravel Pump is a customisable sump pumping solution that offers advanced submersible pump features for a variety of solids handling requirements. The Hydroman pump makes extensive use of Tobee' finite element stress analysis and state of the art solids modelling to ensure reliable, long-wearing, solids handling capability. Hydroman submersible sand & gravel pump comes standard with indispensable time-saving features including a moisture detector for early detection of intrusion of fluid into the motor chamber or mechanical seal, and a T-bolt construction that allows for rapid disassembly of the pump end for maintenance access.
▪ MOTOR: The cooling of the electric submersible sand & gravel pump is important. If the submersible sand & gravel pump works semi-submerged or if it is going to work dry for extended periods of time, it should include a cooling jacket. For Heavy Duty Electric sand & gravel submersible pumps is recommended to have a motor with Class H insulation. They could include also high temperature and /or moisture sensors.
▪ IMPELLER: The impeller is the rotating component of the submersible sand & gravel pump. It transfers the centrifugal force to the slurry. Usually made of High-chrome alloy that is very abrasion resistant. The impeller could be closed, semi-open, open or recessed.
▪ CASING: The casing shape is generally of semi-volute or concentric. It is normally made of high chrome alloy, but depending of the application could come with protective anti-corrosion coating, or could be made in special alloys for abrasive applications.
▪ SHAFT AND BEARING ASSEMBLY: The shaft is used to transmit the rotatory movement from the motor to the impeller. The shaft has Heavy-duty roller bearings that prevent its displacement in other directions and reduce vibration.
▪ SHAFT SLEEVE: Its function is to protect the shaft. The shaft sleeve is made of corrosion and abrasion resistant material.
▪ SEALS PACKAGE: The seals package prevents leakage of slurry into the submersible motor and bearings. The seal package could be composed of lip seals, mechanical seals or hybrid seals.
▪ UPPER AND LOWER WEAR PLATES: These plates are located over and below the impeller. They are subject to wearing. The calibration of their clearances maximizes the efficiency of the submersible pump.
▪ STRAINER: the strainer prevents the entry of large particles that could get stuck inside the impeller zone causing damage to the submersible pump.
▪ AGITATOR: Allows the submersible sand & gravel pump to pick up sediments, putting solids on suspension. The way it works, due to the design of the vanes, forces a continuous high pressure flow of liquid towards the sediments, this flow following the shape of a cone; transport the solids to the eye of the impeller achieving a high concentration of solids. The agitator also prevents solids from blocking the holes of the strainer.
Hydroman™ Submersible Sand & Gravel Pumps Applications:
|▪ Harbour and marina dredging.|
▪ Channel and pond cleaning.
▪ Dam dredging.
▪ Land reclamation.
▪ Coastal protection.
▪ Geo-textiles filling.
▪ Sand and gravel.
|▪ Tailing ponds dredging.|
▪ Oils sands.
▪ Trench and pond cleaning.
▪ Gold and Silver mining.
▪ Bitumen pumping.
▪ Steel mills
.▪ Sewage plants.
▪ Bentonite Recycling.
▪ Civil emergencies.
▪ Industrial ponds dredging.
▪ Marble industry.
▪ Oil industry.
▪ High depth dredging.
▪ Sand extraction.
▪ Extra high depth
▪ dredging (>300m).