Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ TSQ Agitator Submersible Slurry Pumps are the solution to heavy duty sand pumping applications. It is Simple and convenient to use, and easy to mobilize, handle and operate. Their compact structure also allows for an overall modular system. Hydroman submersible slurry pumps can be used for many types of jobs requiring mud / sand pumping or dredging works, such as: harbour / wharf deepening, desilting, removal of slurries, mining operations, reclamation, etc. Specially designed for such purposes, the NHS sand pumps come with built-in agitator, and all parts that shall come into contact with the slurry are made of abrasion-resistant material, Chromium Alloy 27.
▪ Standard high efficiency agitator to lift settled solids
▪ High abrasion resistance with high chrome wearing parts
▪ Low rotation speed to reduce wearing effect
▪ Able to handle up to 70% of solids by weight
▪ Electric submersible slurry pumps are available in 60Hz and 50Hz versions. Pumps are CE certified. UL/CSA certification available.
▪ Hydroman has pumps from 5 HP to 400 HP with capacities up to 6000 US gpm.
▪ Hydroman also provides Electric Control Boxes for the TSQ Electric slurry pumps and Hydraulic Power Packs (based on diesel engines or electric motors) specifically designed to drive Hydroman hydraulic slurry pumps.
▪ The Electric submersible slurry pumps could be retrofitted in the boom of a electric excavators.
▪ Electric cutter heads could be attached directly to the pump for compacted materials.
Hydroman™ TSQ Agitator Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
Dredging, Desilting, Reclamation, Mining, Relief of Mud Floods, Mud Pumping, Heavy Dewatering Duties in Construction Sites, Bentonite / Slurry Removal from Boreholes, Transfer of Sand, Bentonite & Other Slurries, Washing of Silt, Deepening of Wharfs / Harbours, etc.