Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Mud Pump is a versatile solids handing pump designed for Mining and Dredging applications where the water is contaminated with suspended solids such as coal fines, sand, and mud. Used to remove water, soft and abrasive material, sludges, and slurries from Industrial, Municipal, Agricultural, and Government Lagoons, Ponds, Lakes, Canals, and flooded and flood threatened areas as well as to irrigate farms and ranches.
Designed to max service life, through lower RPM, coupled with the hydraulic design the lower pump speed also benefits the service life of critical parts, mechanical seals, and bearings. The wet end components are manufactured from materials designed for high abrasion. Giving superior service life, this coupled with an extra-large hydraulic passage allows larger particles to pass.
The submersible electric motor is protected by a superior double mechanical seal and probes to detect water ingress into the mechanical sea oil chamber. The wear parts is fitted with an integrated agitator, come breaker; this will ensure that only particles of the correct size enter the chamber, plus creating adequate flow turbulence to keep suspended solids flowing.
▪ Submersible electric motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Submersible Mud Pump Applications:
▪ Drainage and sewage pumping
▪ General industrial pumping and slurry pumping
▪ Residential, commercial, municipal and industrial water extraction
▪ Sewage treatment plants, seawater handling, and fire fighting
▪ Water well and deep-well drilling
▪ offshore drilling rigs and artificial lifts
▪ Mine dewatering, and irrigation systems
▪ Chemical or hazardous liquid transfer
▪ Abrasive or viscous product transfer
▪ Portable spill clean-up applications
▪ Explosion-proof environments if properly grounded
Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited
+86 311 8722 1317
No. 266, Tianshan St, High-tech Zone, Shijiazhuang City 050000, China.
Copyright © Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited All Rights Reserved | Sitemap