Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ TSQY Hydraulic Excavator Submersible Dredge Pump is a versatile tool. It can be attached to the boom of an excavator and run using the excavators hydraulics, or it can be suspended from a crane or an A-frame to form a high efficient suction dredger. Design of dredgers comes out to be extremely simplified with possibility to reduce capital cost and have high working depth without any increase in the cost of equipment. Pumps can be provided with cutter heads and thus form a submersible cutter dredger, and could include high pressure water jets to work with highly compacted soil. All of our Submersible Slurry Pumps are suitable to be used for dredging. The solids are pumped mixed with water. There are many applications for our dredge pumps: Dredging of Rivers, Harbors, Dams, Canals, Lakes and Lagoons. In some cases is essential to control the turbidity while dredging,
▪ Hydroman Hydraulic Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Hydraulic Dredge Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible slurry pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible dredge pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Excavator Submersible Dredge Pump Applications:
▪ Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Thickener clean out / Barge unloading.
▪ Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Bark Collection pit / Clean up sumps.
▪ Gold tailings reclamation / Ball mill sumps / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Tailings back-fill system / Preparation plant collection sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Open pit slimes removal / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / Removal of material of material from thickeners / Truck wash sumps.
▪ Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / boast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean up sumps.
▪ Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge / Sands mining.
▪ Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects / Clean out caissons in construction / Transfer of bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Silt from gravel washing.
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Clean out of contaminated sludge collection ponds / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out. De-silting water intakes / Emergency dump pond / Ash decant sumps / Fly ash collection sump / Ash and waste collection pit / Scrubber sludge transfer / Lime collection pit / Coal wash-down sumps.
▪ Coke conveyor spillage sumps / Crude oil tank clean out / Sludge transfer / Settling-collection pits / Tailings recovery / Coke fines collection pit / Relocation of sand filled drilling rigs / Drilling mud barge unloading.
▪ Pumping marble dust.