Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ TQSY Hydraulic Slurry Pump with Diesel Power Pack is specifically designed for handling slurries with a high content of abrasive solids. The hydraulic submersible pumps have been extremely successful for clients operating in specialized sectors who face severe conditions and solve very difficult applications. The TQSY hydraulic slurry pumps are positioned as submersible dredge pumps for marine and energy sectors as well a in mining for minerals and other materials. Handling slurries with up to 70% solids content and specific gravity up to 1.7, Hydroman hydraulic power packs are suitably sized for the hydraulic submersible slurry pumps and cutters, It can also be designed to drive hoist, winches and auxiliary equipment.
The hydraulic power pack can be electric motor driven or diesel engine driven. Best option is to use diesel engine driven in order for the whole setup to be used on construction sites without electricity supply. By using hydraulic drive slurry pumps, the maximum torque can be applied through the full speed range of the slurry pump. This is very useful in the applications such as heavy slurry or highly viscous fluids which would be impossible to slurry pump with electric motor drive. Otherwise, It could easily burn out the motors. Therefore if you are looking for rough operation functionality, such as usage in sand dredging, dam dredging, offshore diving, pump operations or remote sump applications, hydraulic driven Hydroman submersible slurry pumps would be your best choice.
▪ Hydroman Hydraulic Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Hydraulic Slurry Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible slurry pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible Slurry pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Slurry Pump with Diesel Power Packs Applications:
▪ Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Thickener clean out / Barge unloading.
▪ Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Bark Collection pit / Clean up sumps.
▪ Gold tailings reclamation / Ball mill sumps / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Tailings back-fill system / Preparation plant collection sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Open pit slimes removal / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / Removal of material of material from thickeners / Truck wash sumps.
▪ Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / boast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean up sumps.
▪ Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge / Sands mining.
▪ Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects / Clean out caissons in construction / Transfer of bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Silt from gravel washing.
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Clean out of contaminated sludge collection ponds / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out. De-silting water intakes / Emergency dump pond / Ash decant sumps / Fly ash collection sump / Ash and waste collection pit / Scrubber sludge transfer / Lime collection pit / Coal wash-down sumps.
▪ Coke conveyor spillage sumps / Crude oil tank clean out / Sludge transfer / Settling-collection pits / Tailings recovery / Coke fines collection pit / Relocation of sand filled drilling rigs / Drilling mud barge unloading.
▪ Pumping marble dust.