Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ TQSY Hydraulic Submersible Dredge Pumps are suitable for 120, 150, 220, 240, 300, 330, 360 and other small, medium and large series of Excavators. Besides, they are specialized for those circumstances that are difficulty to dig, such as much more water and watery sludge and sand. Remove the bucket and connect to the hydraulic mortar pump, concentration of extraction with high efficient and density could be achieved. The work efficiency improves greatly with the matching hydraulic dredge pump and long-distance transportation is also realized. In addition, The dredge pump could be equipped with hydraulic station and applies to the harsh environment. Hence, several difficulty conditions could be dealt with such as excavators digging ineffectively, long-distance transportation of mud and mortar, lack of electricity supply and frequent switching conditions. In conclude, it can supply to various conditions.
▪ The bottom of the dredge pump has a mixing device, and it also could be equipped with bilateral or multilateral agitators additionally in order to prevent large pieces of fixed material clogging the dredge pump and fully making the solid and liquid mixed, thus it is more convenient to handle.
▪ This dredge pump can handle the solid material with maximum particle up to 50mm, extraction concentration of solid-liquid could be up to 70% or more.
▪ The dredge pump is mainly installed in the excavator, and powered by the excavator hydraulic station so that a free transition could be provided. Be sides, with the power source of the diesel engine, the problem of inconvenience of electricity during construction in remote areas can be solved.
▪ Wetted parts: the pump casing, impeller, front wear liner, back wear liner and agitator are all made of high chrome alloy. Other materials can be customized.
▪ With the unique seal device, it could avoid frequent changing machine seal and improves work efficiency.
Note: Due to different working conditions, the dredge pump output may also change with the medium, operation, transportation distance and other factors.
Hydroman™ TQSY Hydraulic Dredge Pumps Performance Parameters:
|No||Hydraulic Dredge Pump||Hydraulic motor|
Hydroman™ TQSY Hydraulic Dredge Pumps Applications:
Dredging, Sand & Gravel
▪ Sand extraction and transport
▪ Sand and gravel mining
▪ Dredging harbors and marinas
▪ Port maintenance
▪ Dredging of canals and harbors
▪ Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons
▪ Dam dredging
▪ Beach reclamation
▪ Heavy soils
▪ Mining and tailings reclamation
▪ Clean-up of setting tanks
▪ Extraction of coal, minerals and sand
▪ Underwater work
▪ Ecological recovery
▪ Clean-up of locks
▪ Emptying of caissons and bulkheads
▪ Barge transfer
▪ Pumping industrial waste, extraction of slag, forge scale, calcines, sludge, setting sludge, petroleum and tar residues
▪ Thermal Power plants – Ash pits
▪ Construction and public works
▪ Inert wash sludge
▪ Marble dust
▪ All types of effluent with solids in suspension