Max. particles: 10mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ 50TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump is designed for continuous operation in tough, abrasive heavy industry applications. The pump features high chrome alloy construction for wet end components such as the casing, impeller, wear liners and agitator, which are designed for a long service life in tough applications where other submersible pumps of inferior construction may fail. The submersible motor features a double mechanical seal arrangement that operates in an oil bath away from the pumped fluid to prolong service life. In addition, the submersible motor has thermal overload and moisture detection float switch to notify the user of any pump problems. The robust construction and motor features allow the model TJQ to successfully operate in conditions where other pumps will fail.
▪ Power Source: 380V/460V, 50/60Hz, 3 Phase.
▪ Max. Temperature of Liquid: 80℃
▪ Max. Concentration of Solids: should not exceed 70%, Max. specific gravity not more than 1.50
▪ Max. Submersed Depth: 80m (the motor must be submersed in liquid)
▪ The best installation is vertical, max. incline should not exceed 10°
Note:If operating condition is different than above, please specify with order
▪ Submersible Motor is protected by double mechanical seal and lip seals to prevent the entry of water and other impurities into motor.
▪ An agitator fitted on the end of main impeller mixes the solid and liquid, allowing the pump to lift the liquid and solid together. The wet parts of the pump are constructed of a hard chrome alloy material (65 HRC) designed to prolong service life.
▪ Motor and pump are submersed in liquid, saving installation space, protecting the equipment, allowing ease of maintenance, and greatly reducing operating noise.
▪ The motor has been designed to include several internal protection measures.
Hydroman™ TJQ Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
The 50TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump is suitable for conveying liquid with slurry, solid particles of gravel, cinders and tailing, river dredging, sand pumping vessel, sewage treatment plants, metallurgical industry, mining, power plants, etc.