Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome alloy, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ Electric Agitator Dredging Pumps are widely used in the industries for pumping out the slurry material out of the tanks or vessels. The TSQ agitator dredging pumps are placed below the liquid level and therefore, they get the name as submersible electric pumps. Owing to their accurate design, they entirely clear the tanks and removes all the slurry liquid, wastage, etc. And also, Users can be assured of its optimum performance as hydroman dredging pumps are made with the incorporation of cutting-edge techniques and tools. Hydroman submersible pumps can be availed from us in varied sizes and pumping capacities.
▪ Submersible electric motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible dredge Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Submersible Agitator Dredging Pumps Applications:
|▪ Harbour and marina dredging.|
▪ Channel and pond cleaning.
▪ Dam dredging.
▪ Land reclamation.
▪ Coastal protection.
▪ Geo-textiles filling.
▪ Sand and gravel.
|▪ Tailing ponds dredging.|
▪ Oils sands.
▪ Trench and pond cleaning.
▪ Gold and Silver mining.
▪ Bitumen pumping.
▪ Steel mills
.▪ Sewage plants.
▪ Bentonite Recycling.
▪ Civil emergencies.
▪ Industrial ponds dredging.
▪ Marble industry.▪ Oil industry.
▪ High depth dredging.
▪ Sand extraction.
▪ Extra high depth
▪ dredging (>300m).