Max. particles: 13mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ 80TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump is specifically designed to pick up and transport abrasive materials with the least amount of water. The TJQ is a pump and excavator in one. The design incorporates the patented Tobee’s agitator, attached directly to the pump shaft, which together with the closed impeller or open impeller, large open passages for the easy passage of solids, heavy duty shaft/bearing configuration and custom built motor with 1.35 service factor, result in the most rugged submersible slurry pump on the market today. In applications where solids are especially difficult to pump, or simply where more agitation is required, Hydroman offers a special high pressure jet ring. This combination of jet ring and agitator have proven to be a truly effective 'agitation team', together pumping solid concentrations of up to 70% by weight.
▪ Better stability & longer service life - wear parts are all constructed with abrasion resistant chrome alloy.
▪ Unique mechanical seal device can prevent the electric motor from high pressure water and impurities; thus high suction efficiency can be ensured.
▪ Agitation impeller is equipped to help break and mix the sludge.
▪ Easy installation, operation and cost saving, since no additional vacuum pump or pump house is needed.
▪ Professional technology support is provided during the whole process of the usage and maintenance.
Hydroman™ 80TJQ Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
▪ Coal pile run-off
▪ Coal tunnel wash down sumps
▪ Bottom ash sumps
▪ Fly ash & precipitator sumps
▪ Ash pond float sumps
▪ Plant waste clean-up sumps
Sand & Clay Mining
▪ Kaolin clay
▪ Sand transport
▪ Clarifier sludge
▪ Red mud decanting
Mineral Extraction & Processing
▪ Ball and Sag Mill run off
▪ Cyclone Feed
▪ Magnetite Recovery
▪ Concentrate Sump
▪ Acid Mine Draining
▪ Red Mud Decanting
▪ Thickener Drain or Thickener Underflow Sump
▪ Classifier Sludge
▪ Slurry Transport Tailings Sumps
▪ Mill Rougher Sump