Max. particles: 35mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, 2205 etc
Hydroman™ THY35A Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pump is mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. THY35A is driven by the excavator hydraulic system or a separate hydraulic station to pump slurry, sand, gravel, bentonite, mud, sludge mortar etc. The hydraulic driven submersible slurry pump is hydraulically driven instead of electrically driven which has more applications in deep water area and used for dredging different matters. it is one kind of submersible pump equipped with 2 or 3 agitator cutters which mix the mud or sand matters for suction.
▪ the one-stage, centrifugal, monocase, low-reverse, self-soaking-up pumps
▪ submersible, deep-water, slurry pumps
▪ the extracting, dig, pumping over, dredging pumps
▪ slurry, sand, bentonite, soil,sludge, hydraulic pumps
▪ agitator pumps - are supplied by the patented propagandist of hydroman for continuous hashing of suspensions and creation of additional effect of drilling in soil
▪ pumps of the strengthened design, the increased wear resistance, and corrosion tightness - "armor" pumps
▪ powerful, heavy duty slurry pumps
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
▪ The THY35A hydraulic slurry pumps can be flexible supporting hydraulic stations, excavators, loaders and other equipment to use, to break the power limit, flexible transition, especially in remote areas of construction.
▪ ExPro™ Cutter heads with low-speed high-torque, It is able to dig agitated board sediment, large granular solid, pebbles and so on.
▪ The THY35A THY35A hydraulic slurry pumps can be used for deep water operations, the maximum dive depth of 100 meters.