Max. particles: 35mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, 2205 etc
Hydroman™ THY35B Hydraulic Submersible Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps are specifically designed for handling sand, gravel and heavy abrasive slurries. The hydraulic submersible submersible pumps with closed or open impellers are robustly constructed using carefully selected materials and unique contour components which offers excellent abrasion resistance. fully submersible hydraulic units available. The submersible slurry pumps feature agitators mounted externally, driven directly from the pump shaft to assist the suspension of solids.
▪ Continuous operation with high concentration by the agitation of Cutter Head (agitator) at the bottom of pump.
▪ Hi-Chrome casting iron is used in Impeller, Cutter head and the other wear parts and every parts have high durability against abrasion.
▪ The distance between Suction Cover and Impeller is easily adjustable and it allows best operation anytime.
▪ Capacity of hydralic slurry pump can be changeable according to the application.
▪ Speed of revolution is changeable by adjustment of amount of oil flowing. Suitable for dredger/dredging system.
▪ THY35B hydraulic slurry pump provides best performance for dredging, wide range of specification fits to many kind of application.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Submersible Heavy Duty Slurry Pumps Applications:
The THY35B hydraulic slurry pumps can be widely used in mines, power, metallurgy, coal, environmental protection and other industries to transport the slurry containing abrasive solid particles.Such as the ore pulp transportation of metallurgy ore-dressing plant, hydraulic ash removal of thermal power plant, coal slurry and dense medium transportation of coal washing plant, river dredging, etc.