Max. particles: 35mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, 2205 etc
Hydroman™ THY50A Excavator Submersible Hydraulic Slurry Pump is hydraulically driven instead of electrically driven which has more applications in deep water area and used for dredging different matters, it is one kind of dredge pump equipped with 2 or 3 agitator cutters which mix the mud or sand matters for suction. The Excavator Hydraulic slurry pump is mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. It is driven by the excavator hydraulic system or a separate hydraulic station to pump sand, sludge mortar etc. The flow passage components of this kind of submersible slurry pump is made of high-strength and wear-resistant alloy, and it has large flow channel and is suitable for delivering relatively big solid particles of stone, gravel, slurry and sand etc.
▪ Wear parts are all constructed with abrasion resistant materials – chrome alloy, so pumps have better stability and longer service life.
▪ In addition to the main impeller, agitators are equipped to help break and mix the sludge.
▪ Professional technology support is provided during the whole process of the usage and maintenance.
▪ The system can automatically achieve overload protection; there is no motor leakage phenomenon.
▪ It can extract mortar, sand, slag and other solid, its concentration is high, up to 70% or more.
▪ Hydraulic transmission inertia is small, the reaction is fast, so it can achieve a wide range of various speed regulation.
Hydroman™ Excavator Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
Dredging, Sand & Gravel
▪ Sand extraction and transport
▪ Sand and gravel mining
▪ Dredging harbors and marinas
▪ Port maintenance
▪ Dredging of canals and harbors
▪ Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons
▪ Dam dredging
▪ Beach reclamation
▪ Heavy soils
▪ Mining and tailings reclamation
▪ Clean-up of setting tanks
▪ Extraction of coal, minerals and sand
▪ Underwater work
▪ Ecological recovery
▪ Clean-up of locks
▪ Emptying of caissons and bulkheads
▪ Barge transfer
▪ Pumping industrial waste, extraction of slag, forge scale, calcines, sludge, setting sludge, petroleum and tar residues
▪ Thermal Power plants – Ash pits
▪ Construction and public works
▪ Inert wash sludge
▪ Marble dust
▪ All types of effluent with solids in suspension