Max. particles: 35mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, 2205 etc
Hydroman™ THY50B Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pump is driven by hydraulic pressure, it can be used in conjunction with the hydraulic station, can also be directly connected with the excavator, loader, not limited by electricity, THY50B hydraulic heavy duty slurry pump can be also work in a bad condition of long-term safe operation. Hydroman hydraulic slurry pump mainly used for metallurgy, mining, power plants, steel plants, water treatment plants, ports, reservoirs, rivers, lakes and other dredging dredging, sand mining, port construction, reclamation land, river beach filling and other sediment media Extraction and delivery.
▪ Hydraulic submersible heavy duty slurry pump
▪ Wear parts are made of high chrome alloy, Especially for gravel, wear resistant, easily replaced.
▪ THY50B Pump can be equipped with 2 side dredging cutters.
▪ There's an agitator in the bottom, which could mix the mud with water to increase the suction density.
▪ The pressure of oil chamber is well balanced by special mechanical device.
▪ Over heat, leakage protection.
▪ Famous hydraulic motor, stable, high efficiency, reasonable construction.Different displacement according to customer`s requirements.
▪ The max submerged depth is 30 meters.
▪ Max particle size 120mm.
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
|Dredging, Sand & Gravel||Mining||Offshore||Industry|
▪ Sand extraction and transport
▪ Sand and gravel mining
▪ Dredging harbors and marinas
▪ Port maintenance
▪ Dredging of canals and harbors
▪ Clean-up of rivers, lakes and lagoons
▪ Dam dredging
▪ Beach reclamation▪ Heavy soils
▪ Mining and tailings reclamation
▪ Clean-up of setting tanks
▪ Extraction of coal, minerals and sand
▪ Underwater work
▪ Ecological recovery
▪ Clean-up of locks
▪ Emptying of caissons and bulkheads
▪ Barge transfer
▪ Industrial extraction of slag, forge scale, calcines, sludge
▪ Thermal Power plants – Ash pits
▪ Construction and public works
▪ Inert wash sludge
▪ Marble dust
▪ All types of effluent with solids in suspension