Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Agitator Sand Pump is the ideal pumping equipment to handle sand, sludge, slurry and other high density water mixed solids. TSQ Submersible Agitator Sand Pump is mainly composed of three parts which are pump body, motor and seal arrangement. Submersible slurry pump is widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, mining, coal, electric power, building materials, municipal environmental protection and river dredging. In addition to the main impeller, the TSQ submersible sand pump adds a agitator at the bottom of pump body, so the submersible sand pump can achieve high concentration delivery without auxiliary equipment. The submersible sand pump unique sealing device can effectively balance the pressure inside and outside the oil, and balance the pressure at both ends of the mechanical seal, ensure the reliable operation of the mechanical seal to the maximum extent, greatly extend the service life, the submersible sand pump motor can increase the water inlet detection according to user requirements. Various protection devices such as overheating enable the product to operate safely for a long time under severe working conditions.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Sand Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible sand pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible sand pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated sand.
Hydroman™ Submersible Agitator Sand Pumps Applications:
|▪ Harbour and marina dredging.|
▪ Channel and pond cleaning.
▪ Dam dredging.
▪ Land reclamation.
▪ Coastal protection.
▪ Geo-textiles filling.
▪ Sand and gravel.
|▪ Tailing ponds dredging.|
▪ Oils sands.
▪ Trench and pond cleaning.
▪ Gold and Silver mining.
▪ Bitumen pumping.
▪ Steel mills
.▪ Sewage plants.
▪ Bentonite Recycling.
▪ Civil emergencies.
▪ Industrial ponds dredging.
▪ Marble industry.
▪ Oil industry.
▪ High depth dredging.
▪ Sand extraction.
▪ Extra high depth
▪ dredging (>300m).
Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited
+86 311 8722 1317
No. 266, Tianshan St, High-tech Zone, Shijiazhuang City 050000, China.
Copyright © Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited All Rights Reserved | Sitemap