Max. particle: 120mm
Agitator or Cutter heads: Available
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pumps are widely used in the industries for pumping out the sand, slurry, gravel, sludge materials out of the tanks or river. Hydroman Dredge Pumps are placed below the liquid level and therefore, It gets the name as submersible electric pumps. Owing to Hydroman’s accurate design, Hydroman pumps entirely clear the tanks and removes all the slurry liquid, waste water etc. And also, The users can be assured of its optimum performance as the submersible dredge pumps are made with the incorporation of cutting-edge techniques and tools. Hydroman TSQ Electric Submersible Dredge Pumps can be availed from us in varied sizes and pumping capacities.
▪ All Hydroman Submersible Dredge pumps can run continuously as the stator housing is filled with oil dissipating the heat from the electrical winding ensuring that the stator winding would never burn out due to overheating.
▪ The oil in the stator housing has the additional benefit of lubricating the seals and bearings and in case of failure of the mechanical seals the contamination of the oil is detected by a moisture detector relays and before the liquid being pumped comes into contact with the electrical winding of the pump the pump is switched off and therefore the electrical winding can never burn out.
▪ The Hydroman Submersible Dredge pump is also fitted with thermistors (or PT 100) to ensure that any mechanical failure of the bearings is detected.
▪ Any possible electrical flash inside the pump enclosure is prevented by having the pump enclosure under vacuum pressure and monitored by means of a pressure transmitter.
▪ All the above control features are built in an electrical control panel.
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pumps Performance Parameters:
Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Sands mining / Barge unloading / Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Clean up sumps / Gold tailings reclamation / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / / Truck wash sumps / Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / Blast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean out caissons in construction / Transfer of bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out.