Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Sealing arrangement: Mechanical seal
Motor: 50Hz/60Hz, 110V/220V/380V/440V/460V/660V/1000V
Materials: Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS, High chrome, Hyperchrome etc
Hydroman™ TAS Submersible Cutter Pumps are adopted the advanced technique from ABS Germany, especially suitable for transmission the liquids that contain solid and fiber matters, and dirty, stick slippery liquid. With the cutting device installed inside in advance, all TAS Submersible pump can tear off the long fiber matters, such bags, belt, grass and cloth, and then discharge it with water. Therefore, it can run more smoothly and reliable in waste water, without being blocked.
▪ With advanced technique, larger discharge capacity, Non-clogged, it can effectively discharge the solid grain with diameter of 30—80mm
▪ The cutting device will tear off the long fiber matter to small ones and the pump will discharge it with water. There is no need for filter screen.
▪ Perfect design, smaller power of fitted motors, more energy-saving
▪ With new materials for mechanical seal, that enable the pump to run safely with more than 8000 hours.
▪ With compact structure, movable design, easy to install, it can cut the cost greatly, without building pump house.
▪ The motor can run smoothly in the complete flow range.
▪ The float switch can automatically control the pump to start or turn off, in accordance with the water level. There is no need to assign a person to check the pump all the time.
▪ Double-rail self-installation system enables people to install or maintain the pump, without entering the cesspool.
▪ Equipped with Fully-Automatic Control cabinet which can protect the pump automatically in case of electric leakage, water leakage and overload etc, the pump set can run more reliable and safely.
Hydroman™ TAS Submersible Cutter Pump Performance Parameters:
Hydroman™ TAS Submersible Cutter Pumps Applications:
▪ Living waster water discharging
▪ Temporary floodwater discharging
▪ Sewage system of municipal works
▪ Water water discharging of public facility
▪ Sewage system in factory and mines
▪ Various water-discharging system
▪ Other transportation of corrosive or non-corrosive and diluted medium