Temperature Range: ≤80°C
Sealing arrangement: Mechanical seal
Motor: 50Hz/60Hz, 110V/220V/380V/440V/460V/660V/1000V
Materials: Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS, High chrome, Hyperchrome etc
Hydroman™ TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps are mainly used for municipal works, industrial buildings, hotels, hospitals, civil air defence, mines etc. and it is also used to drain off the sewage, waste water, rainwater and living water in cities containing Solid grains and various long fabrics etc.
Conditions of Use
▪ The medium temperature should not be over 60℃, the density 1200Kg/m, and the PH value within 5-9.
▪ During running, the pump must not be lower than the lowest liquid level, see " lowest liquid level" in the drawing of installation dimensions(covering the automatic cooling system), means lowest liquid level without no automatic cooling system.
▪ Rated voltage 380V, rated frequency 50Hz. The motor can run successfully only under the condition the deviations of both rated voltage and frequency are not over 5%.
▪ The maximum diameter of the solid grain going through the pump has not to be larger than 50% of that of the pump outlet.
▪ Bearing - SKF or NTN bearings which with a reasonable configuration, it can extend the duration of the pump.
▪ Cooling - The buit-in cooling system can make pump normally work whether the motor is on or under the liquid surface.
▪ Motor - Using F class insulation, Max. working temperatures can up to 155 ℃, Protective grade is IP68 with the effective seal.
▪ Using Burgmann mechanical seal from Germany, two seals are in series with each other and individual work.
▪ Oil chamber - Oil can lubricate and cool the mechanical seal and preventing liquid penetrating into the motor.
▪ Impeller - With the optimized design, the impeller wil not be blocked up when to transport liquid with its optimum flow and rate and the maximum efficiency.
▪ Pump casing - Using the know-how of CAD/CAM to make it at max. efficiency and min wearability.
▪ Shaft - The pump is coaxial with the motor and the sealing device on the end of the shaft prevents against contacting with the medium to protect it from corrosion.
▪ Monitor system - Inside of the stator there are three inlaid series heat-control switches, which are in the state of "N.O." at the normal temperature and opened when the temperature on the stator gets to 125℃ .
▪ Float switch - The float switch will give a warning signal(the indicator lights), when leakage occurs on the mechanical seal on the motor side, the liquid goes into the switch room and reaches a certain height, to stop the pump. Serviceman should check the mechanical seal and replace it if necessary.
Hydroman™ TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Performance Parameters:
Motor Power P
Hydroman™ TWQ Submersible Sewage Pumps Applications:
▪ Living waster water discharging
▪ Temporary floodwater discharging
▪ Sewage system of municipal works
▪ Water water discharging of public facility
▪ Sewage system in factory and mines
▪ Various water-discharging system
▪ Other transportation of corrosive or non-corrosive and diluted medium