Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Dredge Pump is a true slurry pump design, developed in the mining and dredging industries for pumping rocks and gravel. It features high chrome wear components which provide excellent wear life and boast large internal clearances for the easy passage of high concentrations of solids. All TSQ submersible dredge pump models can also be equipped with agitator and chopper packages. Every TSQ submersible pump features a built in cooling jacket to allow for full cooling while the pump is primed, even if the motor is fully exposed to air. The Hydroman series submersible dredge pump also has the ability to operate completely dry continuously without overheating and is equipped with built in thermal protections. And all the Hydroman dredge pumps are also equipped with moisture sensors for added protection. TSQ submersible dredge pumps are capable of pumping up to 20% solids by weight.
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Dredge Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible slurry pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible Dredge pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Dredge pumps Applications:
▪ Waste sludge handling / Tank clean out / Waste collection ponds / Thickener clean out / Barge unloading.
▪ Waste collection pit / Ash sumps / Dredging waste ponds / Bark Collection pit / Clean up sumps.
▪ Gold tailings reclamation / Ball mill sumps / Settling and collection ponds / Underground slimes collection ponds / Conveyor tunnel sumps / Tailings back-fill system / Preparation plant collection sumps / Coal tailings relocation / Open pit slimes removal / Crusher sumps / Grinding area sumps / Flotation area sumps / Removal of material of material from thickeners / Truck wash sumps.
▪ Mill scale pits / Coke plant scale pit / boast furnace slag pit / Water treatment sumps / Clean up sumps.
▪ Dredging deep deposits (up to 120 m deep) / Recovery of sand not mined by primary dredge / Sands mining.
▪ Trench clean out and back-fill in pipe-cable laying projects / Clean out caissons in construction / Transferof bentonite slurry / Overburden removal / Silt from gravel washing.
▪ Removal of silt build up at marinas, harbors, dock loading facilities, etc. / Clean out of contaminated sludge collection ponds / Reclaiming beaches / River, lake and canal clean out. De-silting water intakes / Emergency dump pond / Ash decant sumps / Fly ash collection sump / Ash and waste collection pit / Scrubber sludge transfer / Lime collection pit / Coal wash-down sumps.
▪ Coke conveyor spillage sumps / Crude oil tank clean out / Sludge transfer / Settling-collection pits / Tailings recovery / Coke fines collection pit / Relocation of sand filled drilling rigs / Drilling mud barge unloading.
▪ Pumping marble dust.