Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pump with Agitators is widely used in the industries for pumping out the slurry material out of the tanks or vessels. Capable of handling slurries with up to 70% solids, the Hydroman Submersible Pumps can tolerate a wide range of abrasive and corrosive applications. They save space as well as money by eliminating the need for head room, mounting pedestals, long columns and tail pipes.
Hydroman® CutPro™ Agitator is a high quality, durable and very functional cutterheads which is employed in the industries that require fluid handling in manufacturing a final product. This is a mechanical system which stirs and shakes the fluid to make it suitable for the further processing. Apart from this, it is assembled in our well-developed manufacturing unit using the cutting-edge techniques and tools responsible for its optimum functionality and durability. And also, owing to the rugged construction of the Agitator, it can withstand overload conditions, high-temperature applications, etc.
▪ Submersible electric motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible dredge Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry.
Hydroman™ Submersible Dredge Pump with Agitators Applications:
▪ Dredging of rivers, lakes, reservoirs and ports
▪ Sand pumping and regional reclamation in rivers, lakes and seas
▪ Drainage of sediment and mud in engineering construction
▪ Sediment removal of municipal pipelines and rainwater pumping stations
▪ Cleaning of steel plant sedimentation tank, concentrator sedimentation tank, power plant coal sink, sewage plant oxidation ditch sedimentation tank
▪ Transportation of slag and slag from blast furnace in steel plant
▪ Transportation of tailings, slag and slurry in the dressing plant
▪ Coal slag, slime and coal slurry removal
▪ Transportation of power plant fly ash, slime and coal slurry
▪ Transportation of various solid particles of emery, quartz sand and steel slag
▪ Slurry material transportation containing large solid particles of various impurities