Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hard chrome alloy, SS304, SS316L, CD4Mcu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ Submersible Agitator Slurry Pump is a hermetically sealed motor and are used for pushing fluid to the surface. Hydroman offers submersible slurry pumps for several applications, including mines, manholes, construction sites, sewage and other areas with a high concentration of solids.
For industrial, mining, milling, power plant, water treatment, sewage, organic waste, or anywhere slurry solids have a tendency to accumulate, Submersible agitator slurry pumps are the answer. Since water always flows to the path of least resistance, a pump without mechanical agitation will only pump the water, leaving the solids behind to accumulate around your pump intake, and eventually starving the pump by blocking the intake. Submersible agitator slurry pumps deliver kinetic energy (energy of motion) to slurry solids surrounding the pump intake, re-suspending them into a fluid state. These solids, which would have otherwise buried and starved the pump of liquid, are pulled into the pump and pushed on through the discharge keeping the intake clear and free of slurry accumulation.
Hydroman Pump Additional Options:
▪ CutPro™ Electric Excavators or ExPro™ Hydraulic Excavators - Excavators are designed to drill, break and grind very compact materials. They may complete the dredging action of the hydroman pumps in specific cases. Hydroman offers side or inline mounted excavators as well as electrically or hydraulically driven ones.
▪ Agitator - Used in conjunction with hydroman pumps where soil is found to be sticky due to higher percentage of clay and Submersible Dredge Pumps to increase the concentration of sand in the slurry.
▪ Cutter-Knife - working between the impeller and the strainer to cut the organic material. Together with the agitator the cutter-knife improve pump performances in the most difficult dredging projects.
▪ Jet Ring Systems - High pressure jet rings can provide extra cutting and suspending capability, notably for the applications where you have compact materials to pump. Hydorman manufactures custom made jet rings and install them on your submersible pump, ready for connection to high pressure pump. Hydroman also provides the high pressure pump in a complete installation.
▪ Electric Cables - Electric cables conform to International norms and perfectly compatible with our different models of pumps are available from stock. The connection of the cable on the pump you order is free of charge. Perfect water-tightness and electric security is guarantied.
▪ Control Panels - Help you to get an easy control on the good working of your pump. We manufacture a complete range of control panels, equipped with different starting systems, adapted to the specific requirements of our pumps. Adequate calibration optimally protects the pump motor.
▪ Electric and Hydraulic power units - Independent power generation is often required to drive hydroman pumps on job sites as in construction, mining or dredging industry. Hydroman approved reliable electric generators but have also developed specific hydraulic power generators for our hydraulically driven pumps. They can be delivered with sound proof canopy and remote control on request.