Max. particles: 60mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman® Hydraulic submersible sand dredge pump for excavator is extremly suitable for immersions depths of up to 80m and solids handling of 120mm in suspension, and Hydraulic Sand & Slurry Pump is a highly durable and reliable sand & slurry pump for dredging and transporting solids and a variety of other materials, so mainly used for dredging, excavating, and transporting materials such as rocks, gravel, and soils.
Hydroman® Hydraulic submersible sand dredge pumps for excavator are also often used by construction companies who need to move large amounts of dirt or sand quickly, so hydraulic submersible excavator sand pump can continue building houses or other structures on-site without having to wait around all day long until someone else gets there with heavy equipment
As hydraulic submersible solids sand pump use energy from water pressure rather than from human power or diesel engines like in different machines. So submersible hydraulic dredging sand pump have a very high efficiency compared to other lifting-heavy materials such as cranes and backhoes.
Hydroman® Hydraulic Submersible Sand Dredge Pump for Excavator Following Features:
▪ Firmly welded steel plate body and high-quality components
▪ The optional agitator or water jetting ring assist in chopping all types of organic material to ensure maximum suction power.
▪ Hydraulic submersible sand pump has excellent suction properties and reaches extremely high mixture densities.
▪ A highly efficient, wear-resistant submersible dredge pump with a large spherical passage
▪ Various protective such as overheat protection, water -inlet detecting projection.
Hydroman® Submersible Sand Dredge Pump for Excavator Application:
|▪ Channel, Dam, Harbour Dredging|
▪ Contaminated sediments dredging
▪ Geotextile, Ofshore Dredging
▪ Pond Cleaning
|▪ Mine pond dredging|
▪ Mine tailing reclamation
▪ Sand and gravel extraction
|▪ Contaminated liquid Pumping|
▪ Bentonite, Inert materials Pumping
▪ Industrial Mud Pumping
▪ Industrial tailings Pumping