Hydroman® Submersible Sludge Pump for Spent Acid Slurry in Super Duplex Stainless Steel designed for pumping corrosive slurry, Super Duplex Stainless Steel acid resistant submersible acid slurry pump is constructed from the highest quality alloys to extend lifetime. All parts of submersible slurry pump that are in contact with slurry are made from super duplex stainless steel alloys to give exceptional corrosion resistance. The submersible sludge pumps can operate in slurry temperatures up to 90℃.
Hydroman® Submersible Sludge Pump for Spent Acid Slurry in Super Duplex Stainless Steel is casted by the Super Duplex stainless steel material integrally and the pump shell and impeller are precision casted by Super Duplex stainless steel material as well with enough thickness to ensure the submersible acid mud pump has an excellent effect on corrosion resistance, acids and alkali resistance.Hydroman SDSS submersible slurry pumps are more corrosion resistant than normal stainless steel and has the abrasion resistance to pump slurry – there is no comparison.
Hydroman® Submersible Sludge Pump in Super Duplex Stainless Steel Main Application:
▪ Industrial and mining enterprises: removal of sand and slag from sedimentation tanks in highly corrosive iron and steel plants, power plants, iron ore plants, etc.
▪ Environmental protection industry: sewage treatment plant sediment, etc.
▪ Food industry: used for transporting wine, waste residue and ingredients in the process of wine making in wineries.
▪ Textile industry: used to transport synthetic fiber liquid, viscose liquid, dye, ink, nylon powder liquid.
▪ Paper industry: used for the transportation of pulp black liquor.
▪ Petroleum industry: used to transport various oils; ground gathering and transportation pumps for oil products.
▪ Chemical industry: used to transport various suspensions, emulsions, acids, alkalis, and salts.
▪ Shipbuilding industry: used to transport residual oil, stripping and sewage, sea water, etc.
▪ Construction industry: conveying mortar and plaster.
▪ Metallurgical mines: used to transport oxides and waste water, mine drainage.
▪ Large-scale salt mines: used to transport corrosive salt particles, brine and salt mud, etc.
Hydroman® Submersible Sludge Pump in Super Duplex Stainless Steel Showing: