Max. particle: 120mm
Accessories: Water jetting ring, Dredging Cutter Heads, Side Agitators,Power Pack, Control Panel, Cooling Jacket
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc.
Hydroman™ Submersible Electric Driven Offloading Dredging Sand Pump were built and designed for dredging supply of Harbors, Marinas, Rivers, Channels,Lagoons. Hydroman will employ a variety of sizes of Submersible Dredging Sand Pump dependent on the specific dredging application and ischarge-line diameters that you are used for. Submersible offloading sand pumpis placed directly in the material to be removed.The power requirements for most of electric submersible offloading pumps used in dredging applications are in the 70- to 250-hp range. The electric submersible sand pump can be deployed from various platforms such as at the end of a crane or the boom of a backhoe.Submersible pumps can be easily maneuvered into areas of limited access. Submersible slurry sand pumps have an external agitator on the end of the impeller shaft that assists the material flow into the submersible pumps. In addition, an option to add a water jetting ring or dredging cutterheads to improve material flow to the impeller is available on a number of submersible dredge pumps. In coastal inlet sand-bypassing operations, submersible offloading dredging sand pump with agitators can optimize production and efficiency and to allow the discharge to be pumped from one to severalthousands of feet downdrift.
Hydroman™ Submersible Electric Driven Offloading Dredging Sand Pump Design Features:
▪ Hydroman Electric Motors are all Class H insulated and have a minimum 1.25 service factor.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Mud Pumps are equipped with a unique lip seal system to prevent material from penetrating the seal.
▪ High quality abrasion resistance materials ensure long life of all components.
▪ Hydroman Submersible Sand Pump is internally installed temperature sensor, embedded in the electric motor, and Moisture sensor, in the oil chamber, are available options to protect the pump in the most demanding application.
▪ Adjustable Hi-Chrome suction side Wear Plate maintains maximum performance for extended periods by a simple adjustment of the gap between the wear plate and the impeller.
▪ Replaceable wear parts: casings, impellers, wear plates all can be replaced independently.
▪ Lube Oil Inspection Ports: a wide angle port outside the submersible sand pump ensures easy inspection of shaft seal oil levels as well as providing easy access for oil replacement.
▪ The excavating action is created by the Hi-Chrome agitator blades that lift settled sediments which then get sucked into the submersible sand pump, creating a continuous flow of concentrated sand.
Hydroman™ Submersible Electric Driven Offloading Dredging Sand Pump Application:
• Harbors, Marinas, Rivers, Channels,Lagoons
• Loading/Unloading barges
• Reclaiming beaches
• Trencher and submersed pipe lines
• Pumping tailing material
• Pumping bituminous sand
• Settling and collection ponds
• Construction and mine dewatering
• Tailings and sediment pond dredging
• Mine sump pumping
• Sludge and slurry pumping
• Temporary sewage/creek bypass pumping
• Industrial fluid transfer pumping
• HDPE pipe and fusion services
Perfomance Test for Hydroman™ Submersible Electric Driven Offloading Dredging Sand Pump
Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited
+86 311 8722 1317
No. 266, Tianshan St, High-tech Zone, Shijiazhuang City 050000, China.
Copyright © Hebei Tobee Pump Co., Limited All Rights Reserved | Sitemap