Max. particles: 56mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ 350TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump is an electric driven pump, which the motor and pump is coaxial as a whole unit work underwater. The pump has advanced structure, a wide circulation way, and strong sewage capability. The material is excellent, with high abrasion and corrosion resistance. It is suitable for conveying liquid contains solid particles such as sand, coal cinder and tailing. 350TJQ submersible slurry pump is mainly used for slurry liquid removal and transportation in metallurgy, mining, steel mills, power plants and other industry. Hydroman submersible slurry pump is an ideal substitute of traditional horizontal and vertical slurry pumps.
Hydroman pumps are designed and manufactured absorbing foreign advanced technology using high wear-resisting material, which greatly improve the service life of the pump, and reducing the maintenance frequency. In addition to the main pump, an agitator is added to the suction end, so the sedimentation of slurry can be sprayed into cyclone, so the slurry pump can achieve high density of transmission in the absence of auxiliary device. The unique sealing device can effectively balance the pressure of oil cavity inside and outside, balancing the pressure of both ends of the mechanical seal. This will guarantee the reliability of mechanical seal to the maximum and prolong its service life greatly. and, the motor can adopt overheating protection and leakage protection measures. Then it can operate safely in the long-term on the serve working condition. At the same time, Hydroman can also add electricity protective measures such as condensation and bearing temperature measure according to customer's requirements, which can enable the customers to use on different applications.
▪ Unlimited suction lift, it has high ability of suction head, the desilting can be more thorough.
▪ No need of auxiliary vacuum pump.
▪ No need of auxiliary stirring or other device, the operation is more simple.
▪ The motor is embedded in the water without the need to build complex ground protection and fixtures, which makes it simple and more convenient.
▪ The agitator directly contacts with the surface of settlings, controlling concentration according to the submerged depth more freely.
▪ The pump works directly embedded underwater, it has no noise and vibration, and the site can be much cleaner.
▪ The power supply can be 50Hz/ 380V or 60Hz/460V (other high voltage can be customized).
▪ The temperature of the medium should not be higher than 80℃, it cannot contain flammable and explosive gas.
▪ The max weight concentration of solids in the medium is 70% and the maximum medium density is 1.6 kg / L.
▪ The max. submerged depth of the unit is generally not more than 80 meters, and the minimum submersible depth is that the motor shall be submerged.
▪ It is better for the units in the medium to operate vertically, and it can be continuous operation.
▪ When the site conditions do not meet the above requirements, please specify when ordering, it can be customized according to requirements.