Max. particles: 120mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: High chrome, Hyperchrome, SS304, SS316L, CD4MCu, Duplex 2205 etc
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Offloading Submersible Sand Pump is a multifunctional hydraulic driven dredging pump,mainly used as an excavator attachment taking place of grab bucket when there is too much water, mud and not suitable for digging. Submersible Offloading Sand Pump is the most robust equipment for moving sand, slurry, gravel materials dredging. Hydraulic Submersible Sand Pump is driven by the excavator hydraulic system or a separate hydraulic power pack.
Dredging service is always used to maintain harbors, canals, rivers, lakes, and other bodies of water to ensure boats and large ships are able to safely pass without getting stuck in sediment build-up which occurs as sand and silt wash downstream, eventually clogging up channels and harbor. Our submersible offloading dredge pump advanced design, which includes agitators, hydraulic cutters and pressure compensation of all equipment, allows for high-efficiency dredging, even in deep sea conditions, so Hydroman submersible sand dredging pump plays a important role in the dredging service.
Hydroman Hydraulic Offloading Submersible Sand Pump Benefits:
▪ High performance in heavy duty conditions - Hydroman submersible pumps ensure transportation up to 35% of dry mass (sand, gravel etc.) from total pump capacity.
▪ Oversized motors are designed for sludge and slurries with solid concentration up to 70% by weight and 1.6 Kg/dm3. The hydraulic drive version is also available to provide higher performance in especially harsh working conditions.
▪ Advanced mixing and excavating movement is created by HI-CR steel agitator cutter blades. The agitator lifts and sucks settled sediments of solids, creating a continous flow of concentrated slurry into the pump.
▪ Additional hydraulic excavators can be connected directly to the pump for extra digging support in hard-packed sand and clay.
▪ Low operating costs. Lower speed (rotations) ensures lower wear and long life of components. For example, model THY220A/B pump works at amazingly low operating speed of only 600 rev/min.
▪ Abrasion resistance, long service life and reliability guaranteed by the rugged and heavy construction. Extra strong wear parts produced in Hyperchrome are resistant to highly abrasive particles and provide longer life between spare parts replacements.
Hydroman Hydraulic Offloading Submersible Sand Pump Application in Different Field:
|Civil Emergencies||Construction Industry||Harbors and Maritime Works||Transfer Sand and Gravel|
Clean out underground rooms
First intervention in
Dredging sludge and
Contaminated sediments dredgingPolluted sediments dredging
Trench clean and back-fill
in pipe/cable laying project
Pumping bentonite slurry
Clean out caissons in constructionOverburder remuval
Silt from gravel washing
Pumping sand and gravelEnvironmental dredging
|Removal of silt/sand in marinas|
Cleaning and maintenance
of harborsReclaiming beaches
River, channel, lake dredging
Contaminated sediments removal
Off-shore and high depth dredging
Deep sea dredging operation
(up to 150 m deep)High depth dredging
Ocean sand mining
Pumping sand and gravel
(up to 120mm)Environmental dredging
Contaminated sediments dredging
Hydroman™ Hydraulic Offloading Submersible Sand Pump Showing：