Max. particles: 56mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Agitator or Cutterheads: Available
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman 300TJQ Submersible Slurry Pump is a heavy duty slurry pumping and dredging solutions. Th 300TJQ slurry pumps can easily handle any liquid - from dirty water to the most difficult slurries with high concentration of solids. Hydroman pumps are the best choice for mining and dredging jobs.
▪High performance in heavy duty conditions - Hydroman pumps ensure transportation up to 35% of dry mass (sand, gravel etc.) from total pump capacity.
▪ Oversized motors are designed for sludge and slurries with solid concentration up to 70% by weight and 1.6 Kg/dm3. The hydraulic drive version is also available to provide higher performance in especially harsh working conditions.
▪ Advanced mixing and excavating movement is created by High chrome steel agitator cutter blades. The agitator lifts and sucks settled sediments of solids, creating a continuous flow of concentrated slurry into the pump. Additional hydraulic excavators can be connected directly to the pump for extra digging support in hard-packed sand and clay.
▪ Low operating costs. Lower speed (rotations) ensures lower wear and long life of components. Hydroman pump works at amazingly low operating speed of only 650 rev/min.
▪ Abrasion resistance, long service life and reliability guaranteed by the rugged and heavy construction. Extra strong wear parts produced in the chrome steel alloys are resistant to highly abrasive particles and provide longer life between spare parts replacements.
Hydroman™ TJQ Submersible Slurry Pumps Applications:
▪ Channel, Dam, Harbour Dredging
▪ Contaminated sediments dredging
▪ Geotextile, Offshore Dredging
▪ Pond Cleaning
▪ Mine pond dredging
▪ Mine tailing reclamation
▪ Sand and gravel extraction
▪ Contaminated liquid Pumping
▪ Bentonite, Inert materials Pumping
▪ Industrial Mud Pumping
▪ Industrial tailings Pumping