Hydroman® submersible acid mine slurry pump in stainless steel material is for corrosive and acid-proof applications,our professional technical engineer will selected SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS, and CD4MCu etc. for submersible slurry pump based on the different acid-proof to deal with corrosive slurry and sludge in mines, power plants and other worksites for avoiding to destroy submersile pumps in matter of weeks or even days. Stainless steel submersible sand pumps are also ideal in applications where salt-water is pumped, like shipyards, construction works in harbours and offshore projects.
Hydroman® Submersible Acid Mine Slurry Pump in Stainless Steel Design Features
▪ Submersible cable with exclusive waterproof rubber sheath to raise moisture resistance. Sizes, styles and length are available to meet your specific requirments.
▪ Double silicon carbide mechanical seals in an oil bath offering abrasion resistance and snore running capability for submersible sludge pump.
▪ Agitator helps to keep solids in suspension thereby minimising the settlement of pump solids in the submersible handling solids pump or piping.
▪ Closed impeller, semi open impeller,can be installed on submersible dredging slurry sand pump according to site usage.
▪ Submersible mining sludge slurry pumps are smaller, lighter, easier to repair and offer substantial operational savings when compared to cantilever sump slurry pumps.
Hydroman® submersible slurry pumps can be driven by electric motor and hydraulic power and broadest ranges of pumps for dewatering and liquids transfer for a variety of applications and processes. From mining and construction to municipal and industrial applications, people around the world use our electric slurry pumps and hydraulic slurry pump to solve their water challenges.
▪ process industries
▪ construction and tunneling
▪ mining and quarrying
▪ pulp and paper
▪ food and beverage
Hydroman® submersible acid mine slurry pump in stainless steel photos