Max. particles: 120mm
Max. concentration: 70%
Max. working depth: ≤ 150m
Sealing arrangement: Double mechanical seal
Materials: Hyperchrome alloy, Cast iron, SS304, SS316L, Duplex SS etc
Hydroman™ Electric Submersible Dredging Pump with Side Agitators is an extremely rugged dredge pump for transporting the most abrasive solids from heavy-duty dredging situations, and are capable of handling sand and slurries with up to 5-inch rocks. Attached two Hydroman® CutPro™ industrial-strength electric side dredging agitators, electric dredging pumps entirely clear the tanks and removes all the slurry liquid, wastage, etc. And also, Users can be assured of its optimum performance as hydroman dredging pumps are made with the incorporation of cutting-edge techniques and tools. Hydroman submersible dredgeing sand pumps can be availed from us in varied sizes and pumping capacitie.
Advantages of Hydroman Electric Submersible Dredging Pump with Side Agitators:
◆ Electric Submersible Dredging Pump is equipped with a high-chrome cast alloy side agitators to ensure smooth sediment intake and employs a mouth ring and impeller of same material to provide extra durability.
◆ Electric Submersible Dredging Pump with Side Agitators is additionally designed for side discharge via a spiral path that ensures the passage of solid matters.
◆ The electric side agitators with more number of teeth and large contact ratio are stable operating an lower noise.
◆ Electric Submersible Dredge Pump with Side Agitators can withstand long term wear and abrasion.
◆ Wet end spares of electric dredge pump are constructed with abrasive-resistant (HRC 60-65 hardness), high-chromium alloy steel.
◆ Hydroman submersible sand pump parts have been specially designed and shaped to provide outstanding performance, providing superb solids handling capabilities but with reduced wear and solid size up to 5 inch (120 mm).
◆ Kindls Options for Several Application: High chrome casing, Cooling Jacket, Anti corrosion package, Anti abrasion package, Lower membrane proctection, Cutter knife, Temperature and moisture sensors, custom frames to fix the pump in the boom of excavator machines.
Electric Submersible Dredging Pump with Side Agitators Applications
Submersible pumps are generally very reliable and able to operate well in harsh conditions. They are made with robust iron castings and protected against corrosion with coated epoxy.
▪ Wastewater: Submersible sewage sludge pumps are widely used in the grit and wastewater industry. They are often used in pump and lift stations because they are compact and are less costly to install than other pumps.
▪ Sewage treatment: This application requires submersible slurry mud pumps, such as grinder pumps, that can transport solid material without obstruction from entry to discharge. These pumps often reduce sewage material to particles for easier handling and downstream treatment.
▪ Sump pumping: Submersible slurry pumps are often used to remove a liquid from a particular area at no great depth. This could include emptying tailings ponds from mining operations or pumping out water from a building following flooding.
▪ Dredging: submersible dredging pumps are used by port authorities to dredge a harbor. They have to be specially designed to handle liquids with a high solid content.
▪ Wells: Water wells and boreholes employ these pumps to lift water to the surface. The oil and gas industry uses submersible sand pumps extensively to lift oil to the surface from deep wells.
▪ Mining: Mines use submersible slurry pumps that are designed differently from those used in the oil and gas industry. They have to contend with severe conditions because mine water is highly acidic and carries suspended solids.
▪ Marine applications: Submersible dredge pumps are used by all seagoing ships to deal with onboard flooding and barge unloading.