Heavy Duty Electric Submersible Slurry Pump with Head Cutters have self mixing agitating fuction includes a set of agitating impellers at the bottom, aside from the main impeller, which create turbulence for precipitated slurries, and thus enable transport of high-density fluids without the help of any auxiliary device, to be added to increase sand production for pumping abrasive and high density slurries in mining, heavy industry, civil construction and municipal applications. You can add two, three or four side cutter heads on the electric submersible sand pump according to your application, the side agitators need to be configured according to the power of the submersible slurry pump.
Hydroman™ Heavy Duty Electric Submersible Slurry Pump Features：
• Wet spare parts of submersible slurry pump are made in Hyperchrome material and technology.
• Wear spares for submersible sand pump like shaft, shaft sleeve etc.and other all fastenersare are made in extremely hard-wearing 420 stainless steel.
• Low speed electro-submersible motor provides reliable continuous operation.
• Motor incorporates thrust bearing temperature and moisture sensors.
• F class motor insulation as standard, with optional H class insulation available for reliable operation in high temperature applications.
• Heavy duty mild steel support frame with round base provides excellent stability for the heady duty submersible slurry pump.
• Double mechanical seal with carbon/ceramic on wet end and tungsten/ceramic on the drive end provide effective sealing between motor and wet end.
• External cooling options available for submersible slurry pump with side agitators.
• Available with a wide range of protective oatings and paint options for electric slurry pumps.
• Oil chamber incorporates a water leakage probe which detects when water-to-oil ratio is too high and cuts off power to prevent motor damage due to oil contamination.
• Motor incorporates a float switch in the bottom to detect the ingress of water and cut power to prevent motor damage. Motor stator incorporates shutdown temperature control sensors which automatically detect excessive motor temperatures and shut motor down to prevent damage.
Hydroman™ Heavy Duty Electric Submersible Slurry Pump Applications:
Transfer of waste water, effluent and solids laden water for
• Building Services
• Sumps and Basements
• Civil Construction
• Water Treatment
Hydroman™ Heavy Duty Electric Submersible Slurry Pump with Head Cutters Detailed Shown: